BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HOW COME GOOD INTENTIONS BACKFIRE SO OFTEN?

I try to do the right thing.  Honest.  I really do.  I try to say the right thing, too.  So often I end up with my foot in my mouth though.  I know, I know, the road to Hell and all that, but seriously.  Why do I find myself apologizing so often for trying to do something good?

Anyways...

Here's a few more decisions I have made...

  • I am taking SAW on a tour of Boise State next month.  It's for both of us.  I AM going to go to school.
  • I am NOT going to feel bad for my health problems.  I will accept responsibility for my part in causing them, but I will not feel guilty about it anymore. 
  • I am going to go to church with or without the rest of my family.  I cannot chose the path that they take, but I can be a good example for them.
So, we will see how these good decisions & intentions backfire on me...
What good decisions have you made lately?

1 comments:

Virus said...

I shall not go to church. But have fun! And I was looking at Brown Mackie college for their genetics and biomechanics courses.