BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aches

My heart aches for you
I have stood at the crossroads
that you are standing at
I have struggled with those same
Decisions
My feelings vs Their feelings
My love vs Their indifference
I want to hold your hand through it all
I want to tell you it gets easier
Alas
It does not.
People like us,
empathetic people,
people that feel so deeply
the feeling of others,
will always be in pain.
It is our curse.
I am sorry that I passed it on
to
you.
those other people
DO
NOT
DESERVE
YOU!
I can assure you
though,
you will find that person
that evens you out,
stands up for you against the forces of
the world.
That
one and only person
that doesn't claim to be anything else
but
yours.
stand tall
knowing
that you are the best
you
no one does it better
My heart aches for you.
I wish you would accept
my words
wrapped
in my love.
I want nothing more than to see you happy.

2 comments:

Virus said...

Thanks..

an.Alaskan.mom said...

Well said.