BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Breathing Underwater

Breathing Underwater

Sometimes
my love for you
holds me down

Never
Holds me back

I try to
Let go
but I see you
s         
i    
n   
  k
i  
   n
      g
to depths of your own mind
Depths that scare me
only because I have drowned
in that same pool.

I felt like I couldn't keep my head above water
so I gave up
and
started learning
to
breathe
Under Water.

Water
Never constant
Constantly Changing

Coming and going
Constantly
Unless it is in a stagnant
dirty
puddle or pool
That stagnant water
never changing
gathering old discarded emotions

will kill you

You must
move on
accept the ever changing
rushing waters
of natures cleansing
oceans
rivers
water falls

Only then can you learn
to
Breathe
Under Water

Until then
I won't
Let go.
I
Will
Keep trying
to help you

the only way I know how

Breathe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe! You've take my "breathe" and made it better!

Incredible.

This is beautiful advise.

I love you guys!