I am NOT a good "stay-at-home" ANYTHING! I am also not a good "to-do-list" follower. So, instead of writing out a to do list that I would never get done, I set a goal to get 10 things done today (as far as housework & must-do things). I mentally told myself a few things that should be in that 10, like finally getting my bed made (which includes getting 2 months worth of clean clothes put away & sheets put on), and cleaning the kitchen floor. So, Here's what I got done today. I don't feel like it was enough, but it will do for today.
- Got 1 load of laundry washed and dried
- All kitchen counters scrubbed clean
- All dishes washed (including the hand wash ones)
- One load of dishes put away
- Refrigerator pulled out and cleaned behind it (OK, so Bug is the one who grudgingly got behind the fridge and did a half-assed job of scrubbing the floor, but hey - I pulled it out and commanded the job be done!)
- Floor wiped/mopped (OK,not scrubbed, but hey, it looks noticeably cleaner!)
- Swing folded up and kinda put away so that I could put the pack n play under the window
- Desk half assed cleaned off and moved under the other window.
- Laundry closet door put back up (again, with Bug's help)
- Got 2 baby gates put up!!! woo hoo!!!
- Got a gift that I have been meaning to buy for the last 5 months.
- I have a Happy teenager in the house!!!
I am pretty happy that I have a clean kitchen! Even if the rest of the house looks a little worse for wear.
What did you get done today??