Today I am Thankful For...
- Baby Yawns: I love it when MJ yawns! Her big wide open mouth showing a true sign of being sleepy.
- The warmth of a puppy at my feet: I love being able to bury my toes under her on a cold chilly night. I know that I am supposed to be finding a home for Sophie, but she is turning out to be such a good dog!
- The sound of siblings playing together: It is a beautiful thing when a brother and sister get along!
- The start of a new tradition: Yesterday we declared today "Pie Sunday". I made a Shoo Fly Pie, which my friends have lovingly re-named "Sugar Pie" And since I made my recipe from a mix of a couple other recipes I think I will stick with that!
- A noisy (unsellable) fish tank: Simply put - it muffles the sound of the baby crying!
- Remission!! Last year my father went through a lot with his NHL & this year was declared "In Remission", as was my friend April who went through very similar treatment for her NHL.
Thank You, God for these fabulous things!