BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Moody Blues

No, not the band, just 2 words to describe how I've been feeling lately.

Moody
I guess anyone that knows me would say that I am always a little moody,but it's been really bad lately.  I don't really want to talk to anyone for fear of biting their heads off.  and then there are the blues... I don't want totalk to anyone for fear of them biting my head off, or being disappointed in me, or unhappy with me in any way.
In my head, I am blaming all this on one person.  Fair? Probably not.  In my defense though - if this person would just stop being a jackhole all the time I might be a little nicer to them in return and I might not be so depressed & worrying about what I have done to make them angry & how to avoid it next time.
I'm sure this person may feel the same way about me right now, but I'm not ready to give in yet.

I haven't wanted to do much of anything excpt sleep and eat.  and I have gained weight because of it.  so, that makes me super happy NOT!  I am tired of being fat & dumpy & old!  not that I'd ever want to be 21 again or anything, but I didn't think I'd feel this old this fast!

I just want to be happy again.
what road do I take to get there? 
can I call a cab?
are there going to be road blocks, construction, toll bridges?

0 comments: