BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ranting and Raving for no good reason

I think I have been doing pretty well with not gossiping and not posting all kinds of dumb personal crap on social websites.  Every once in a while a girl just has to let loose though, ya know?

Had a great visit with my best friend and her husband at the beginning of the month.  It was great to see them and hang out.  We didn't a chance to go out and have a girl to girl chat like I wanted, but it was still great!  I will have to post pictures later. i had a lot of fun going sightseeing with them & took some great pictures!!

I also made a share page with Shutterfly (I'll track down the URL and post it here in a bit).  I think I take some pretty decent pics.  I don't do much touching up on them either.  I think that the little faults of nature are what makes it beautiful.

My father's cancer is back.  Don't know much about it yet.  Hopefully everyone will keep me informed like they did last time.  It sucks to live so far away when someone is sick.

I've decided that I can't stand the stress and drama of working at lodging anymore and will be giving my notice on Monday.  I've gone back and forth on this decision forever it seems.  With all the stress of school ending for the kids, and getting ready to move I just don't want to deal with one more thing from this crazy place!  It's been a good experience for me, but I'm done now.  I get physically ill every time I have to come to work.  Like my Dad always says - I was looking for a job when I found this one.  I'll be fine.

Had a dr.s appt last week... finally beginning to get some answers about my back pain.  Apparently they found arthritis in my hips with the last xray (which was taken a couple years ago & the results weren't revealed to me until this dr appt.).  I had a few more xrays done and this time they think they found kidney stones.  That would explain a lot I guess. 

Dealing with some other family stuff right now too...  again, it sucks to be this far away and not be able to talk to someone face to face.  I wish I didn't feel so let down and left out.  I expect certain things (good/bad) from certain people, but when it comes for the one person I didn't expect it from it's kinda hard to deal with.

As always, missing my mom.  for some reason it's been really hard these last few months.

so there's my ranting and raving for no real reason...

1 comments:

an.Alaskan.mom said...

I'm sorry.