BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 03, 2012

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in a while because, simply, I'm lazy.  Lately I'd much rather be sleeping than doing much of anything else.  Sleeping and eating.  So of course it comes as no great surprise that I have gained a TON of weight!  Happily, though, when I apprehensively stepped on my scale today I found that I had lost 3.4 pounds!  Yup, that .4 counts!  So now I still have to lose 10 more pounds to get back to where I started about 2 years ago.  Not so coincidentally, MJ will be 2 in 2 months!  I'm super excited!  I wish my family could be here to celebrate with us though!  I had a big trip planned to go back to AK this summer, but during these last 2 months a few events have changed ALL my plans!  Mike is no longer getting deployed, which is both good and bad.  Good for obvious reasons, bad because we really needed the extra money that comes from being deployed in a dangerous place and separated from your family.  On the upside we did get a substantial tax return that helped pay a ton of bills!  Downside is that we will not have the money to fly all of us to AK.  SAW also got into a bit of trouble last month.  Out of respect for him I will not go into it, but I will say he has been home from school with MJ and I for 2 weeks now & I really need for him to get back to school!
I am staring at my entertainment center looking at all the junk that gets piled here...  am I not allowed to have a clutter free vertical surface?  My kitchen counters, bar, dining room table and both end table are all cluttered with so much junk we barely have a space to set our drinks, let alone eat dinner.  With all the stressful things we've had going on I MUST get back to my Positive Changes thing.  I may have to go back through my list and make sure I am still good to go with everything I did before.  My thing for today is to work on my posture.  I have been having a lot of back pain lately and I think that if I could fix my posture it might not be so painful.  Of course one of the big issues with my back pain is that we have a waterbed...  can't fix that right now though, gotta have money.
It really is true that money is the root of all evil.  If it weren't for money I wouldn't have been disappointed when the deployment got cancelled, I wouldn't have to tell my kids no all the time, I would NOT be out of cereal right now either!
Anyways, lots to blog about and tons of pictures from my trip to Seattle to post.  See you soon!

0 comments: