BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 20, 2012

Storms and Rainbows

Things have been a little rough lately.  I know they will get better but as always it's a little hard to see the rainbow during the storm.
A lot has happened since I last blogged (Do I say that at the beginning of every post?).  I have taken a few trips and had some fun.  In January Bug and I met my best friend in Seattle and I stayed there while Bug went to Mexico with my Brother and his family ( I think I already mentioned that and promised to blog about that later...hmmmmm, maybe next time).  I also took a trip to Alaska to see my Father and Sister (and everyone else) in March.  I took MJ with.  She did very well on the plane.  It was the layovers in between the plane rides that she was a terror.  We also went to Firth for Easter to visit Mike's family and friends.  That was a particularly hard trip for me. 
All in all - through the good and the bad I have learned a lot of unpleasant things about myself.  I am working on them, but I am not ready to re-hash all that right now.  Mainly because I am in a public library right now and don't want to cry in here with all these people.
I'll post more next time I come (can't at home on account of no Internet anymore), just wanted everyone to know that I am alive.
Good thoughts and prayers needed!
Thanks!

0 comments: