BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

LIFE

I've been having a rough time with life lately... I am overwhelmed.
All this crap we are going through with the court systems is just grating on my nerves.  I hate it every time my phone rings because it is either a)someone wanting money I don't have or b)something about the court case. OK,  maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration - My Dad called & talked to me for 1.5 minutes the other day and I missed 2 phone calls from Kathy, but other than that - it is either a or b.
I am feeling super whiny, but also feeling justified in my whininess.
I really need a job.  I think I might feel a bit better about myself if I had a job and a way to help fix this situation instead of just sitting here like a lump.  A big overweight lump....


0 comments: