BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meal planning

I am - yet again - trying to make a meal plan for the week.  Thanks to Pinterest it seems a lot easier than before!  People have posted such great recipes to try!  I have posted a ton of them to my board here.  I have even made a few of them! LOL!  Anyways, I digress, I am trying it one more time because once again - we are broke!  No news flash there, but still....

So far I know what I am doing today, tomorrow and the next day.  I have the ingredients for all three dinners (why would I bother planning breakfasts and lunches when we all eat at different times?).  Now I am stumped!

Enter Facebook.

I have searched for a few groups to join for meal planning and freezer meals in hopes for inspiration.  I also posted in a few of my mom groups.  I am sure that some of my friends will come to my rescue!

So wish me luck and feel free to email me some tasty recipes (cheap - no chicken - tasty recipes!).

At the end of the week I hope to (remember to) post my menu and recipes and maybe even a few pictures.
Check later!

0 comments: