BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A few great days

I have recently had a few great days.  We stopped by the library last week & they were having their normal book sale.  I glanced through the stacks as we were checking out & I was pretty lucky to find 3 great hard back books!  They were only $1 each.  When I was paying for them she told me that the sale today was buy 2 get 1 free!!  3 HARDBACKS FOR $2!!!!! 
SAW is a huge Stephen King fan, so that one is for him.  The other two looked brand new & sound interesting, so they will be added to my "to read" list.
     I have also been having some great Mail Days!  My sister, Becky, sent us a package with a book for SAW, an adorable lamp for BUG, and a few things for MJ.  Then I got a package friday from my brother.  He sent me a bunch of canned salmon (YUM!!!) and some earrings and a barnes & nobel gift card & a candle (Christmas & brithday gifts).  THEN I got MORE great stuff in the mail on Saturday!!!
hmmmm, for some reason it won't load right..... Anyways, I got
  • my Nook back from B&N (had to send it back because it broke)
  • Coupons & recipe cards from Contessa foods because I sent them an email about thier website
  • A $25 Target gift card that I won from Shopaholic Sarah
  • I mooched The Invitation from Bookmooch.com
So It has been a pretty good Mail Month for me.  And, as an added plus, I finally mailed the packages I have been intending to mail for a month now.  Woo Hoo!!

I hope all your mail dreams come true for you!
Have a great week!


4 comments:

April said...

oh I love it when all my mail dreams come true :)

how do you like your nook? do your eyes hurt if you read it for too long? tell me all about it...

SuperMom Blues said...

I love getting cool stuff in the mail. Even better when it's free!

Great job on the books! I love Stephen King myself - SAW has good taste in Literature! : )

Following you from the Facebook Group Mommy Bloggers!

Michelle said...

I wish I was having that mail month! Lots of good stuff and GREAT deal on the books!

Minnesota Mamaleh said...

what fun! sounds like great days, indeed! and upcoming quiet time with the books? pure bliss!