BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Year end Review

2010
My year end review

hmmm, I was pregnant
I was pretty miserable
I went to the Dr every 2 weeks practically
MJ was born in May
Mike's parents visited
Mike got deployed
Birthday - alone
4th of July - alone
***ok, so not alone, I had the kids and friends, but when half your heart is 8000 miles away you feel pretty alone.  I learned to fill some of the loneliness with a lot of shopping though!***
Perfected Pumpkin Bread!
Halloween - Hell of a week - I thought that if I kept busy it wouldn't be so bad, but I scheduled sooooo much stuff to do I was run ragged!  I vowed to never do it again.
Started "Pie Sunday"
Thanksgiving - ugh - never doing it again...ha ha ha - hadn't I said that once before.  I made a deal with Mike that I'd give up my dream of my 2011 Honda Ridgeline if I could just go home for Thanksgiving next year!
Bug's new bed from Mike - It's her Christmas & Birthday present.  Mike picked it out all himself so it would be a surprise for all of us.  My cousin, John, helped me pick it up and put it all together for me.
SAW - school - grounded...not gonna go into it, but I will say that I am pretty proud of myself for sticking to my guns!  He was only grounded for 2 weeks, but I think it worked.
Christmas - alone.  Went to Anna's & then went to my Aunt & Uncle's house for a late dinner.  It was great!  I definitely felt my Mom there with us!  We played my new Bop It game.  It was funny!  The kids were completely spoiled!
New Year's Eve - my 5th Anniversary with Mike.  He called & we Skyped for a while.  The kids & I cleaned up the house & used my new Shark steam mop.  I was in bed by 11pm while SAW played on his new computer in his room & Bug watched Bones on the couch.

I am so ready for 2011!
Happy New Year!!!

1 comments:

April said...

I'm SO jealous of your shark mop...is it worth the investment, I have been envying one of those for over a year...let me know and Happy New Year!