I have been trying to remind myself to do a little exercise every day. Ironically, I didn't look at my list ONCE since writing it up. So, after my weight gain last week, I decided to get a little more serious about this.
I came up with a few more reasons to get off my butt & workout. I am still hoping to get 100 reasons that actually work for me. I will print it out and put it on my mirror then!
9. Someday you're going to NEED to do something that requires a lot of strength and dedication, but you won't be able to unless you are brave NOW.
10. Sometimes you have do what you don't want to do, in order to get to where you want to be.
17. Because it's been a while since you felt your lungs expanding under your ribs.
19. Because watching your body change is so empowering.
32. Beach Bikini Body Even though I am moving away from the beach - I still want a beach ready body!
57. Be jealous of the person you will be in 1 month, 1 quarter, 1 season, 1 year.
76. Do it because you should be a good friend to yourself. If you don't care about yourself... then what's the point.