BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Long time no Type

Wow!  Over a month since I last posted!  Either I have been really busy, or really lazy - you decide.

    We are 12 days away from leaving Florida.  I feel like we are way behind in getting ready, but when you are working with the military it doesn't seem like a whole lot we can do.  I've searched every website, I've read every blog & looked at every check list a thousand times.  I still feel sooooo not ready.  Mentally,  though - I was ready 3 years ago.  It's no secret that I have not enjoyed my time here.  I am really looking forward to getting back to a country area!  I like big cities and touristy places, but not to live in!  I am my mothers daughter - always dreaming of living somewhere more exciting, but knowing that my place is in a small town close to family.
               >>> growing up I always wondered which one of us kids would end up like which of our Aunts and Uncles & parents.  I think I always knew that my sister would be the one that stayed close to home, and I would be the one that kept coming home.  I was jealous for a while, but I realize now that this is the way it is supposed to be.<<<
    Ugh, my desk is such a mess I wonder how it will all be packed???  The packers will be here in 2 days and I am frantically trying to get all the laundry done and make sure that everything we are taking in the cars with us is separated and that I know where everything is.  Now that I mention it - I wonder where my Nook is??
   I think I am a little too scatterbrained to be blogging right now, but I'll be posting along the trip and taking a ton of pictures along the way!  Hopefully you'll all stay tuned!

Bye for now!

1 comments:

an.Alaskan.mom said...

Whether you find yourself where you want to be or not, being content in your "flip-flops" is important.

I don't always want to be here- I can usually think of 10 other places I'd like to be. But nothing every seems as important to me than where I HAPPEN to be. Embrace it and make the most of it. Sunshine & rainbows!

Good luck on your trip- be safe- and chew lots of gum ;). My newest travel companions are sugar free lemon ice cube gum, a baggie of cauliflower, and bottle of ice cold peach tea crystal lite.