Do you remember that commercial that says "depression hurts"?? Man they weren't kidding.
I have some health issues, and i am depressed. I am supposed to be taking upwards of 5 pills a day, not including "optional" vitamins. Things might not be so bad if i could remember to take them every day, but I can't. There's probably a different pill they could give me to help me remember, but I'd forget to take it too! I know, I know - "make it a habit" "make it the first thing you do when you wake up/before you go to bed" "set an alarm". I've heard it all. But let me tell ya - in all honesty - if the pills aren't already in my hand when the alarm goes off - I'll forget what the alarm is for!
If only I could remember then maybe I wouldn't:
- be 55 pounds over weight
- be so GD depressed
- sleep all day
- hate life & everything about it
- be treated like I have the black plague
- I'd like to elaborate on this one for a moment and just vent about why I feel this way:
- My sister, BIL, brother, SIL, and 3 friends all took a vacation together - I found out about it on her blog.
- My father didn't return my calls until my sister told him to
- People that are supposedly my friends all go out together on the weekends - I find out about it on their facebook.
- My husband would rather spend the day chatting with people on his facebook than have a conversation with me.
- No one called me for my MJ's 1st birthday
I am so tired of being sick. Even as I say that I feel horrible for complaining about it when my own father is getting ready to head to Seattle for cancer treatment for his 2nd bout with NHL. What do I really have to complain about? (yeah, my father gave me a little "talking to" today about not complaining. "It does no good."
No wonder I'm overweight, I eat may too many heaping servings of guilt!
I had a purpose when I started writing this post, and, no, it wasn't just to make my family feel sorry for me (they don't read it anyways). I guess I'll just quit & write something a little less negative next time.