BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Review: Super Duck


Super Duck
Super Duck by Jez Alborough

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



At first I thought this was definitely a "boyish" book. May LOVED it though! It's about a duck that wants to be a super hero, but he seems to be making things worse when he tries. He rushes around trying to help his friends fly a kite. In the end he saves his frog friend and all the other friends are happy!
It's a great book to read with different voices and a lot of animation! I think I'm gonna have to buy it! Or just get it from the library all the time!



View all my reviews

1 comments:

an.Alaskan.mom said...

I always love reading books in a voice like the guest readers on disney or pbs. ;)

One of my favorites is Giraffes Don't Dance. Let me know if I need to mail our copy to you.