BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Days

As the days drift together I no longer know if it is Tuesday or Saturday
I no longer know if it is 5 am or 12 noon
I don't know when the last time I showered or ate was

I hear that this is "normal"
It's not "normal" for me

As the days drift together I no longer remember
I don't remember why I am here
Why you are there
I don't remember

I want to throw something at the wall
All I am holding is a life so precious and small
she screams, she cries, makes me want to die
I hold her close, then put her down
I don't remember why.

As the days drift by
So do all the people
I watch out my window
Then go lie down again, alone

As the days drift together I no longer remember
why I thought I'd be okay
On my own again

Pink pills, oh you happy pink pills
when was the last time I took you?
yesterday, last week, an hour ago?
when can I take another one?
When will the "give a fuck" kick in?

As the days drift together I no longer remember if its Tuesday or Saturday
I no longer care.

0 comments: